Manitoba Agricultural Museum Inc.
P.O. Box 10 Austin,
Manitoba, Canada R0H 0C0
2011 Feature/Trade Exhibitor Registration &Information
Welcome to the 57th Annual Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede! We are excited that Expo 2011 is featuring the Pioneer Trades of Prairie Canada. All trades and skill levels are welcome. Of special interest is the Farrier Competition on Saturday July 30th!
Please complete the form and return to the address below. For more information, please contact Barry Bromley 204-728-7503 or the museum office 204-637-2354.
Space required: _______________________________________________________________
I will attend: __ All 4 days ___Thurs. July 28 ___ Fri July 29 ___Sat July 30 ___Sun. July 31
Will you be camping at the Museum? ____Yes ____No
I am a member of the Manitoba Agricultural Museum. _ __Yes _ __No
Please return by June 15, 2011 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Museum
Box 10 Austin, Manitoba
Each individual attending the Reunion is responsible for his/her own admission to the Show. As a feature exhibitor, a special package has been developed for you. For a $30 exhibitor pass, the Manitoba Agricultural Museum provides the following package valid from July 27 – Aug 1:
1. Admission to the Museum grounds.
2. Volunteer camping rate in the public campground of $20/week.
3. Space and opportunity for demonstrations and exhibits.
4. Limited quantity of tables for memorabilia.
If you have additional people travelling with you they are required to purchase the standard gate entrance fee for their age category.
Please take note of the following:
1. Advertising sponsorship is allowed, but no “FOR SALE” signs are allowed.
2. Exhibitor barricades are not supplied and are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
3. Each exhibitor is responsible for his or her own liability and insurance. The Manitoba Agricultural Museum will assume NO responsibility for damage to or from any equipment. The Museum will assume NO responsibility for incidents that may result in liability insurance claims.
4. Transportation costs to and from the show are the responsibility of the exhibitor.